Be confident your lips will never tell
As we age the lips become thinner, our definition is less noticeable, and the color we once had becomes a faded possible darker or pale tone that tends to wash out our overall look. The looks of having luscious, sultry lips with the hint of healthy shades of color are what we desire. The benefits of our lip treatments are the best kept secrets to perfect symmetry, volume restoration and color. A well balanced lip results in a more attractive lip.
Lip Blush Pricing starting from $350
Touch Up's starting from $150
Please see choose your artist for pricing below
LIP BLUSH (PERMANENT TINT)
LIP BLUSH (PERMANENT TINT)
Imagine waking up in the morning with lips that look refreshed ready to take on the day - that's the power of lip blush. A pop of color that gives definition, fullness and youthfulness. Blushing is a technique that provides a blended over all better hue and soft definition along the border of the lip. A simple boost to enhance your shape and overall color. Perfect for those who love their lip Gloss or chap stick!
2 sessions 6 - 12 weeks apart
LIP STICK EFFECT
LIP STICK EFFECT
Similar to Lip blushing yet with all the more deeper color & coverage. Simply put, we can apply lip color to replace your favorite lip stick! This will save you time, money and the annoyance of finding lipstick on your teeth, not to mention how it can make you feel waking up with already defined lips! Our talented artist's will color match to your fav lip color and build the color to your liking.
3 sessions 6 - 12 weeks apart
3D CONTOUR LIP BLUSHING
3D CONTOUR LIP BLUSHING
We have the techniques to trick the eye into seeing a more voluminous and balanced lip. Thin uneven lips will be a thing of the past utilizing 3 hints of color, applied bold or soft developing a youthful natural looking fuller lip. Through color we can achieve dimension allowing the lips to look fuller naturally without dermal fillers. The perfect finishing touch is your gloss and you are ready to go!
2 or 3 sessions 6 - 12 weeks apart
DARK LIP NEUTRALIZATION
DARK LIP NEUTRALIZATION
Dark lip neutralization saves the day by banishing any unwanted darkness and giving you a bright and beautiful smile that will light up the room!
We use specialized pigments to counteract any unwanted dark tones in your lips, creating a more even and balanced complexion. Whether you've got naturally dark lips, uneven pigmentation, or have experienced discoloration from smoking or other factors, dark lip neutralization can help restore your lips to their former glory.
Not only does dark lip neutralization create a more balanced and brighter lip tone, but it can also help make your lips look fuller and more youthful.
2 or 3 sessions 6 - 12 weeks apart
For individuals with a cleft lip, the condition can cause the upper lip to have an uneven, asymmetrical appearance, which can be a source of discomfort and insecurity. Micropigmentation offers a solution by using a specialized technique that deposits pigment into the skin to create the illusion of a more balanced and symmetrical lip.
Our experienced artist's can correct any asymmetry or scarring in the lip area, giving the appearance of a more natural-looking lip line. The procedure involves using a specialized needle to deposit pigments in tiny, precise strokes, resulting in a natural-looking and long-lasting result.
But it's not just about the physical transformation that micropigmentation can provide. The newfound confidence and sense of self-worth that comes from feeling more comfortable with one's appearance can be truly life-changing.
So if you or someone you know is living with a cleft lip, consider the power of micropigmentation to transform both the appearance and the spirit with more confidence.
1 - 5 years after A refresh is the session that will take place after you have had your first 2 sessions treatments. It is needed to maintain the color and shape & definition so the treated area looks it's best. The shape and color can fade and breakdown overtime. The refresh treatment timeframe is different for each individual.
PRE & POST CARE
PRE & POST CARE
Pre/Post Procedure Information, Advice & Care.
Permanent , Semi-Permanent & Medical micropigmentation are all procedures that normally require multiple sessions. All enhancements are considered multi session treatments. They are low maintenance vs no maintenance. For best results, clients are required to return for one retouch treatment within the 90 days of initial treatment. An initial application is incomplete until a follow-up appointment is complete which must be scheduled approximately 6 to 12 weeks after your initial appointment. Most treatments include the first retouch unless indicated otherwise.
WHILE YOUR SKIN HEALS, BE PREPARED FOR THE COLOR INTENSITY OF YOUR PROCEDURE TO BE SIGNIFICANTLY LARGER, SHARPER, BRIGHTER, OR DARKER than what is expected for the final outcome. This is a normal and expected result of the application and healing process. The healing process may take up to 10 days visibly and up to 6 weeks underneath the outer layer of skin. The entire healing process takes 6 weeks, again depending on the skin. Since delicate skin or sensitive areas may swell slightly or redden, it may be best not to make social plans the day following any procedure.
Pre-Care Instructions All Treatments:
- Avoid alcohol and caffeine 24 hours before your appointment.
- Do not take blood-thinning medications or supplements.
- Discontinue use of Retin-A or retinol products 10 days prior.
- Avoid intense sun exposure and tanning beds for at least one week.
- Do not wax, tweeze, or tint the area being treated for one week before or after the procedure.
- Arrive with clean skin, free from makeup, oils, and lotions on day of treatment.
- Since delicate skin or sensitive areas may be swollen or red in tone, it is advised not to make social plans for the same day.
- Please bring your everyday makeup pencils, lip colors, eyebrow shadows if these shades are what you would like to be mimicked.
- Advise your technician if you have taken aspirin, Ibuprofen or Coumadin within two days of treatment.
- Do not discontinue any medication before consulting your doctor
- An allergy patch is can be performed at consultation upon request.
- If your skin is freshly tanned or sunburned near the treated area, it is advised to wait until skin is back to its normal state before a treatment
- If you are prone to sensitivity pre, post or during your menstrual cycle, please book your treatment accordingly as we want you to be comfortable during procedure.
- If you are being treated for a serious medical condition, you must inform us. Although it may be okay to proceed with a treatment, in some cases we may need a Physician release form filled out before proceeding.
- If you have BOTOX or FILLER treatments, have the treatments done 3 weeks prior or 1 month after a session of cosmetic tattooing. ( This is if these injections are within the same area )
PRE & POST EYELINER:
- Do not wear your contact lenses during or immediately after treatment, . Remember to bring your glasses. You may resume wearing your contact lenses as soon as your eyes return to their pretreated condition.
- Do not use growth stimulants such as Latisse®, Rapid Lash®, or Revita Lash® or any lash growth/serum's one week before. You should only continue once you have completed all sessions with your artist.
- If you have eyelash extensions, please remove them prior to treatment.
- Any eyelash tinting or eyelash perming should be carried out no sooner than 1 one week before or once you have completed all sessions with your artist.
- You may have some swelling, we have ice packs on hand and you may apply during your healing.
- If you are driving yourself home please bring sunglasses as you eyes may be sensitive to light.
- It is not uncommon to lose up to 50% of the color on the first application
To achieve the best results please follow :
In many cases some unevenness of color is be expected. This why a retouch appointment is important and may need another retouch. Everyone heals differently. Remember, the color will be stronger & sharper initially. This will lighten and soften significantly after the healing process. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us.
You may experience the following for 72 hours
- Flaking/scabbing ( looks like dry skin)
- Swelling and redness
- Dryness and itchiness in the treatment area is normal
- Keep the area dry & clean for at least 10 days.
Always wash your hands before applying aftercare balm.
Apply a thin layer of healing balm 24 hours after, 2 times daily. unless advised otherwise by your artist. Continue as needed.
- Keep your hair and pet hair away from treated area to prevent infection
- To prevent cross contamination use a new cotton swab each application of healing balm and change your pillowcase during healing time.
- No makeup on the treated area for one week
- Do not expose area to direct sun, tanning beds, Jacuzzis, saunas, salt water, chlorinated pools, hot water, direct shower spray, skin ointment or creams other than ointment advised and for a minimum of one week.
- Always pat the area. Do NOT RUB
- Our recommendation is to use a gentle facial cleanser to clean the face during healing time
- DO NOT PICK, PEEL or SCRATCH the area. If done so you risk scarring and infection. Some itching is normal. In order for the area to heel as evenly as possible, the area needs to flake on its own.
- Ice pack with clean barrier may be placed on area to relieve if experiencing swelling
- Attend your scheduled touch-up appointment as advised by your artist.
Following these pre-care and post-care instructions will help optimize your results and ensure a smooth recovery. If you have any concerns or questions, contact your artist for guidance.
Long Term Care
- It is important to protect your investment with a good sunscreen. Sun exposure/ tanning will prematurely cause fading of color.
- If you receive chemical peels, microdermabrasion or any facial treatments please inform your practitioner of your permanent Cosmetics.
- Please inform your doctor of your Permanent Cosmetics if you are scheduled for an MRI scan.
- Color fading is normal as your skin cells shed often, so it is advisable to refresh your color as you feel you may need.
Q: What is Lip Blush?
A: Lip Blush is a semi-permanent cosmetic tattooing technique that enhances the natural beauty of the lips by adding color, definition, and a soft, subtle tint.
Q: How long does Lip Blush last?
A: The results of Lip Blush can last between 1 to 3 years before a touch-up is needed to maintain the color and shape.
Q: Is Lip Blush painful?
A: Our goal is to ensure your comfort during the Lip Blush procedure. While some clients may experience slight discomfort, a topical numbing agent is applied to minimize any potential pain or sensitivity.
Q: How long does the Lip Blush procedure take?
A: The Lip Blush procedure typically takes around 2 to 3 hours, including the time for numbing and discussing your desired lip color and shape.
Q: Is there any downtime after getting Lip Blush?
A: There is usually minimal downtime after Lip Blush. Some swelling and tenderness may occur initially, but it subsides within a few days. The lips may also appear darker immediately after the procedure, but the color lightens as the healing process progresses.
Q: How should I prepare for a Lip Blush appointment?
A: Before your Lip Blush appointment, it is recommended to avoid blood-thinning medications, alcohol, and caffeine. Keep your lips moisturized and avoid excessive sun exposure. Arrive with clean lips, free from makeup, oils, or lotions.
Q: How do I take care of my lips after Lip Blush?
A: After Lip Blush, it is important to follow the post-care instructions provided. This includes keeping the treated area clean and moisturized, avoiding direct sunlight, and refraining from picking or scratching at the lips. Avoid hot liquids, spicy foods, and excessive lip movement during the initial healing period.
Q: Can I wear lipstick after getting Lip Blush?
A: Once the healing process is complete, you can still wear lipstick over your Lip Blush. However, it is important to choose lip products that are gentle and avoid any that may irritate or disrupt the healed lip tattoo.
Q: Can I get Lip Blush if I have naturally dark lips?
A: Yes, Lip Blush is suitable for individuals with naturally dark lips. Our skilled artists can customize the color to complement your natural lip shade, enhancing the natural beauty of your lips.
Q: Are the pigments used in Lip Blush safe?
A: Yes, we use high-quality pigments that are specifically formulated for cosmetic tattooing. These pigments are safe, hypoallergenic, and compliant with health and safety regulations.
Q: Can Lip Blush correct asymmetrical or thin lips?
A: Yes, Lip Blush can assist to correct the appearance of asymmetrical or thin lips. Our experienced artists can work with you to create a more balanced and defined lip shape, enhancing the fullness and symmetry of your lips.
Q: Can I receive Lip Blush if I have a history of cold sores?
A: If you have a history of cold sores or herpes simplex virus (HSV), it is recommended to consult with a healthcare professional prior to getting Lip Blush. Precautions can be taken to minimize the risk of a breakout or transmission.
Q: What is the aftercare routine for Lip Blush?
A: Aftercare instructions will be provided after the procedure. This typically includes keeping the lips clean and moisturized, avoiding excessive moisture or friction, and following any specific recommendations provided by your artist. Please look at the Pre & After drop down.
Q: Can I still receive Lip Blush if I have lip fillers?
A: Lip Blush can be done even if you have lip fillers. However, it is essential to inform your artist about any previous or planned lip filler treatments to ensure the best outcome.
Q: How do I choose the right lip color for Lip Blush?
A: Our experienced artists will guide you in selecting the most suitable lip color based on your skin tone, personal preferences, and desired outcome. We consider your input and provide professional recommendations to achieve natural-looking and flattering results.
Q: How long does it take for the lips to heal after Lip Blush?
A: The healing process for Lip Blush typically takes about 1 to 2 weeks. During this time, the lips may go through stages of scabbing, peeling, and color lightening. Following the post-care instructions will help facilitate proper healing and ensure long-lasting results.