Flattering effects for the windows to the soul
Most of us love the way our eyes look with eyeliner on . A soft liner, a Smokey smudge look, a vivid thicker eyeliner or a fill in between lashes, any of these styles is a beautiful way to accentuate your eyes. Our treatments compliment your eye color, and can create a more awake rested eye. Different styles and shades around the eye can be opted for with our expert artist's.
If you are applying eyeliner each day, have sensitivities around the eye keeping you from applying traditional make up or just want your eyes to stand out more then this service will make all the difference.
Eyeliner style Options:
Thin, Medium, Thick, Designer eyeliner, Ombre eyeliner, Smokey eyeliner & eyeshadow.
Lash line Enhancement
Our team is known for enhancing our best features and a favorite among clients is the Lash line Enhancement. This technique is extremely refreshing for the eyes. It is visually discreet and subtle. We artistically mimic the hair follicle with in the lash line adding an appearance of fuller looking lashes while framing the eye with out the obvious look of an eyeliner. A must for those with gaps within lashes and a great way to wean into any eyeliner service. A simple way to make your eyes stand out!
1 - 5 years after A refresh is the session that will take place after you have had your first 2 sessions treatments. It is needed to maintain the color and shape & definition so the treated area looks it's best. The shape and color can fade and breakdown overtime. The refresh treatment timeframe is different for each individual.
PRE & POST CARE
PRE & POST CARE
Pre/Post Procedure Information, Advice & Care.
Permanent , Semi-Permanent & Medical micropigmentation are all procedures that normally require multiple sessions. All enhancements are considered multi session treatments. They are low maintenance vs no maintenance. For best results, clients are required to return for one retouch treatment within the 90 days of initial treatment. An initial application is incomplete until a follow-up appointment is complete which must be scheduled approximately 6 to 12 weeks after your initial appointment. Most treatments include the first retouch unless indicated otherwise.
WHILE YOUR SKIN HEALS, BE PREPARED FOR THE COLOR INTENSITY OF YOUR PROCEDURE TO BE SIGNIFICANTLY LARGER, SHARPER, BRIGHTER, OR DARKER than what is expected for the final outcome. This is a normal and expected result of the application and healing process. The healing process may take up to 10 days visibly and up to 6 weeks underneath the outer layer of skin. The entire healing process takes 6 weeks, again depending on the skin. Since delicate skin or sensitive areas may swell slightly or redden, it may be best not to make social plans the day following any procedure.
Pre-Care Instructions All Treatments:
- Avoid alcohol and caffeine 24 hours before your appointment.
- Do not take blood-thinning medications or supplements.
- Discontinue use of Retin-A or retinol products 10 days prior.
- Avoid intense sun exposure and tanning beds for at least one week.
- Do not wax, tweeze, or tint the area being treated for one week before or after the procedure.
- Arrive with clean skin, free from makeup, oils, and lotions on day of treatment.
- Since delicate skin or sensitive areas may be swollen or red in tone, it is advised not to make social plans for the same day.
- Please bring your everyday makeup pencils, lip colors, eyebrow shadows if these shades are what you would like to be mimicked.
- Advise your technician if you have taken aspirin, Ibuprofen or Coumadin within two days of treatment.
- Do not discontinue any medication before consulting your doctor
- An allergy patch is can be performed at consultation upon request.
- If your skin is freshly tanned or sunburned near the treated area, it is advised to wait until skin is back to its normal state before a treatment
- If you are prone to sensitivity pre, post or during your menstrual cycle, please book your treatment accordingly as we want you to be comfortable during procedure.
- If you are being treated for a serious medical condition, you must inform us. Although it may be okay to proceed with a treatment, in some cases we may need a Physician release form filled out before proceeding.
- If you have BOTOX or FILLER treatments, have the treatments done 3 weeks prior or 1 month after a session of cosmetic tattooing. ( This is if these injections are within the same area )
PRE & POST EYELINER:
- Do not wear your contact lenses during or immediately after treatment, . Remember to bring your glasses. You may resume wearing your contact lenses as soon as your eyes return to their pretreated condition.
- Do not use growth stimulants such as Latisse®, Rapid Lash®, or Revita Lash® or any lash growth/serum's one week before. You should only continue once you have completed all sessions with your artist.
- If you have eyelash extensions, please remove them prior to treatment.
- Any eyelash tinting or eyelash perming should be carried out no sooner than 1 one week before or once you have completed all sessions with your artist.
- You may have some swelling, we have ice packs on hand and you may apply during your healing.
- If you are driving yourself home please bring sunglasses as you eyes may be sensitive to light.
- It is not uncommon to lose up to 50% of the color on the first application
To achieve the best results please follow :
In many cases some unevenness of color is be expected. This why a retouch appointment is important and may need another retouch. Everyone heals differently. Remember, the color will be stronger & sharper initially. This will lighten and soften significantly after the healing process. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us.
You may experience the following for 72 hours
- Flaking/scabbing ( looks like dry skin)
- Swelling and redness
- Dryness and itchiness in the treatment area is normal
- Keep the area dry & clean for at least 10 days.
Always wash your hands before applying aftercare balm.
Apply a thin layer of healing balm 24 hours after, 2 times daily. unless advised otherwise by your artist. Continue as needed.
- Keep your hair and pet hair away from treated area to prevent infection
- To prevent cross contamination use a new cotton swab each application of healing balm and change your pillowcase during healing time.
- No makeup on the treated area for one week
- Do not expose area to direct sun, tanning beds, Jacuzzis, saunas, salt water, chlorinated pools, hot water, direct shower spray, skin ointment or creams other than ointment advised and for a minimum of one week.
- Always pat the area. Do NOT RUB
- Our recommendation is to use a gentle facial cleanser to clean the face during healing time
- DO NOT PICK, PEEL or SCRATCH the area. If done so you risk scarring and infection. Some itching is normal. In order for the area to heel as evenly as possible, the area needs to flake on its own.
- Ice pack with clean barrier may be placed on area to relieve if experiencing swelling
- Attend your scheduled touch-up appointment as advised by your artist.
Following these pre-care and post-care instructions will help optimize your results and ensure a smooth recovery. If you have any concerns or questions, contact your artist for guidance.
Long Term Care
- It is important to protect your investment with a good sunscreen. Sun exposure/ tanning will prematurely cause fading of color.
- If you receive chemical peels, microdermabrasion or any facial treatments please inform your practitioner of your permanent Cosmetics.
- Please inform your doctor of your Permanent Cosmetics if you are scheduled for an MRI scan.
- Color fading is normal as your skin cells shed often, so it is advisable to refresh your color as you feel you may need.
What is Permanent Make Up?
What is Microblading?
What is medical or paramedical Cosmetic Tattooing?
How long does Permanent/Semi permanent makeup up last?
Will it look natural?
Are there any risks involved?
What are the pigments you use made of?
I am going on vacation when should I book my appointment?
Can have alcohol, caffeine, aspirin before a service?
Does the permanent procedure hurt?
How long does the procedure take?
The duration of the procedure depends on the technique and complexity of your desired eyebrow look. On average, it can take around 1.5 to 2.5 hours.
Is the procedure painful?
We take measures to ensure your comfort during the procedure. Most clients report minimal discomfort and describe the sensation as similar to eyebrow tweezing or light scratching.
How long will the results last?
The longevity of the results varies from person to person. Typically, cosmetic tattooed eyebrows can last between 1 to 3 years. Regular touch-ups are recommended to maintain the desired look.
Is there any downtime or recovery period?
There is usually no significant downtime or recovery period. You may experience slight redness or mild swelling immediately after the procedure, but it typically subsides within a few days.
What is the difference between Microblading and Ombre Powdered eyebrows?
Microblading uses a manual blade to create individual hair-like strokes, while Ombre Powdered eyebrows involves uses a digital machine pen that goes 2mm in to the skin. It is a technique of soft shading within the brow. The choice between the two techniques depends on your desired eyebrow style and preference.
How should I choose the right eyebrow shape and color?
Our experienced artists will guide you in selecting the most suitable eyebrow shape and color based on your facial features, skin tone, and personal preferences. We consider your input to ensure you achieve your desired look.
Can I still wear makeup after getting cosmetic tattooed eyebrows?
Yes, you can continue wearing makeup, but it is recommended to avoid applying makeup directly on the treated area during the initial healing period. Once fully healed, you can enhance your tattooed eyebrows with makeup if desired.
Are there any risks or side effects associated with the procedure?
Like any cosmetic procedure, there are potential risks and side effects, although they are rare. These may include temporary redness, swelling, or minor pigment fading. Our trained professionals follow strict hygiene and safety protocols to minimize any potential risks.
Will I need a touch-up appointment, and when should it be scheduled?
A touch-up appointment is typically recommended 4 to 8 weeks after the initial procedure. This allows for any necessary adjustments and ensures optimal results. Regular touch-ups every 1 to 2 years are also advised to maintain the desired look.
Can I get cosmetic tattooed eyebrows if I have existing eyebrow hair?
Absolutely! Our skilled artists can work with your existing eyebrow hair to create a more defined shape, fill in sparse areas, or enhance the overall appearance of your brows.
Can I exercise or swim after the procedure?
It is generally advised to avoid intense exercise and swimming for at least one week after the procedure to allow proper healing. Sweating and excessive moisture can interfere with the healing process and affect the outcome of the tattooed eyebrows.
What is the healing process like for cosmetic tattooed eyebrows?
Immediately after the procedure, you may experience mild redness and swelling. The treated area will go through a healing process, including the formation and shedding of the top layer of skin. It is important to follow the aftercare instructions provided to ensure proper healing and long-lasting results.
Are the pigments used in the procedure safe and hypoallergenic?
Yes, we only use high-quality pigments that are specifically formulated for cosmetic tattooing. These pigments are safe and hypoallergenic, minimizing the risk of adverse reactions or allergies.
Can I have the tattooed eyebrows removed if I change my mind?
While it is possible to remove or lighten cosmetic tattooed eyebrows, the process can be challenging and may require multiple sessions. It is essential to carefully consider your decision and consult with our experts beforehand.
Do you offer consultations to discuss my desired eyebrow look?
Yes, we offer consultations to understand your desired eyebrow look, answer any questions you may have, and provide personalized recommendations based on your preferences and facial features.