NON LASER PERMANENT MAKE UP REMOVAL
NON LASER PERMANENT MAKE UP REMOVAL
Regrets No More
The non laser tattoo lightening & removal technique can be used on any color of pigment, and there is no risk of unwanted tattoo pigment turning black as there is with Laser. This technique is an osmosis and equalization process in which a highly concentrated solution is introduced into the unwanted pigmented area.
The skin is a semi-permeable membrane allowing only a certain size particle to pass through. By introducing a high concentration of solution next to the dermis (where the ink is implanted) water in the cells beneath the surrounding the ink (containing lower concentrations of salt and water) will rise to the areas containing higher concentrations of salt. This is called equalization. In the process of equalization ink is forced from the dermal layer of the skin upward to the epidermis by osmotic pressure in an attempt to become equal to the higher concentration of salt and water.
In the past tattoos were erased by dermabrasion (spinning wire brush) or surgical excision, which resulted in serious scarring. More recently various laser techniques are popularly being used for erasing tattoos.
Lasers are used to break up a traditional pigment particle (10 -5 micrometer) to very small particles (considerably smaller than 0.1 micrometer), which become less visible and may be removed by lymphatic vessels.
There are several major disadvantages in the laser removal process.
Laser is color selective and can not remove green or blue color due to the current technical limit.
Lasers typically takes 10 to 20 times to break a tattoo pigment particle down to 0.05 micrometer so that the overall removal cost becomes very expensive.
Scarring or hypopigmentation (skin loss own pigments) may occur during many treatments.
Laser equipment needs large investment and usually is performed by medical professionals.
The treated area becomes highly sensitive to exposure to the sun. The laser can remove Melanin in the area removing protection against UV.
Laser removal on the facial area is a very painful process.
The non laser removal method for Tattoos & Permanent Make Up
A safer extraction technique for removal of tattoo or permanent makeup.
The non laser removal technique utilizes several inorganic oxides with good chemical affinity (attraction) with tattoo pigments in a special formulation. When tattoo pigments are in physical contact with the solution formula, the pigments will merge into the Removal Formula. Then skin will reject the solution bringing the formula to the skin’s surface
The technique can not be used to remove tattooed eyeliner, it will cause damage if it gets into the eyes.
The non laser removal technique provides an effective, simple and economical new dimension for erasing tattoos and permanent makeup, bringing relief to numerous people seeking assistance. The Tattoo Removal Technique also utilizes traditional tattoo-over procedures and equipment.
Finally now there is an elegant and innovative new approach for reversing tattoos, which has many advantages over the laser method.
- The solution is non-color selective lightening and/or removal for all traditional tattoo pigments.
- It is independent of pigment particle size (big particles require more laser treatments to break down to submicron size).
- It is far less expensive than laser method methods
- It causes less pain and scarring.
- With adequate skill or experience, it may only take 1-3 treatments for correction of permanent makeup (eyebrows or lip liners). For removal of body tattoos, it may take 3-6 treatments in order to minimize the risk of scarring.
- This technique is very compatible and usable by permanent makeup and tattoo artists.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
The treatment is completed similar to the way you received your tattoo. The main difference is that we are using our lightening & removal solution instead of ink.
Unwanted pigment is brought to the surface and will shed in a form of a scab over the treated area. This scab must be kept dry until it falls off to allow best removal and no unwanted scarring beyond that of the wound healing. After removal the skin may be a different shade as this is fresh skin, not yet exposed.
Multiple treatments are necessary for removal and will vary according to tattoo size, location on the body, quality and depth of the implantation of the ink, and healing factors of the individual.
Clients could expect the tattoo to get significantly lighter. Clients should expect to do 3 or more treatments before they see desired results. The skin can be re-tattooed and this is a great option if you are wanting to do a cover up after this treatments heals. There has been many cases of the removal of entire tattoo but this result varies and is dependent on the size of the tattoo as well as how many sessions completed.
PRE & POST CARE
PRE & POST CARE
Pre/Post Procedure Information, Advice & Care.
Permanent , Semi-Permanent & Medical micropigmentation are all procedures that normally require multiple sessions. All enhancements are considered multi session treatments. They are low maintenance vs no maintenance. For best results, clients are required to return for one retouch treatment within the 90 days of initial treatment. An initial application is incomplete until a follow-up appointment is complete which must be scheduled approximately 6 to 12 weeks after your initial appointment. Most treatments include the first retouch unless indicated otherwise.
WHILE YOUR SKIN HEALS, BE PREPARED FOR THE COLOR INTENSITY OF YOUR PROCEDURE TO BE SIGNIFICANTLY LARGER, SHARPER, BRIGHTER, OR DARKER than what is expected for the final outcome. This is a normal and expected result of the application and healing process. The healing process may take up to 10 days visibly and up to 6 weeks underneath the outer layer of skin. The entire healing process takes 6 weeks, again depending on the skin. Since delicate skin or sensitive areas may swell slightly or redden, it may be best not to make social plans the day following any procedure.
Pre-Care Instructions All Treatments:
- Avoid alcohol and caffeine 24 hours before your appointment.
- Do not take blood-thinning medications or supplements.
- Discontinue use of Retin-A or retinol products 10 days prior.
- Avoid intense sun exposure and tanning beds for at least one week.
- Do not wax, tweeze, or tint the area being treated for one week before or after the procedure.
- Arrive with clean skin, free from makeup, oils, and lotions on day of treatment.
- Since delicate skin or sensitive areas may be swollen or red in tone, it is advised not to make social plans for the same day.
- Please bring your everyday makeup pencils, lip colors, eyebrow shadows if these shades are what you would like to be mimicked.
- Advise your technician if you have taken aspirin, Ibuprofen or Coumadin within two days of treatment.
- Do not discontinue any medication before consulting your doctor
- An allergy patch is can be performed at consultation upon request.
- If your skin is freshly tanned or sunburned near the treated area, it is advised to wait until skin is back to its normal state before a treatment
- If you are prone to sensitivity pre, post or during your menstrual cycle, please book your treatment accordingly as we want you to be comfortable during procedure.
- If you are being treated for a serious medical condition, you must inform us. Although it may be okay to proceed with a treatment, in some cases we may need a Physician release form filled out before proceeding.
- If you have BOTOX or FILLER treatments, have the treatments done 3 weeks prior or 1 month after a session of cosmetic tattooing. ( This is if these injections are within the same area )
PRE & POST EYELINER:
- Do not wear your contact lenses during or immediately after treatment, . Remember to bring your glasses. You may resume wearing your contact lenses as soon as your eyes return to their pretreated condition.
- Do not use growth stimulants such as Latisse®, Rapid Lash®, or Revita Lash® or any lash growth/serum's one week before. You should only continue once you have completed all sessions with your artist.
- If you have eyelash extensions, please remove them prior to treatment.
- Any eyelash tinting or eyelash perming should be carried out no sooner than 1 one week before or once you have completed all sessions with your artist.
- You may have some swelling, we have ice packs on hand and you may apply during your healing.
- If you are driving yourself home please bring sunglasses as you eyes may be sensitive to light.
- It is not uncommon to lose up to 50% of the color on the first application
To achieve the best results please follow :
In many cases some unevenness of color is be expected. This why a retouch appointment is important and may need another retouch. Everyone heals differently. Remember, the color will be stronger & sharper initially. This will lighten and soften significantly after the healing process. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us.
You may experience the following for 72 hours
- Flaking/scabbing ( looks like dry skin)
- Swelling and redness
- Dryness and itchiness in the treatment area is normal
- Keep the area dry & clean for at least 10 days.
Always wash your hands before applying aftercare balm.
Apply a thin layer of healing balm 24 hours after, 2 times daily. unless advised otherwise by your artist. Continue as needed.
- Keep your hair and pet hair away from treated area to prevent infection
- To prevent cross contamination use a new cotton swab each application of healing balm and change your pillowcase during healing time.
- No makeup on the treated area for one week
- Do not expose area to direct sun, tanning beds, Jacuzzis, saunas, salt water, chlorinated pools, hot water, direct shower spray, skin ointment or creams other than ointment advised and for a minimum of one week.
- Always pat the area. Do NOT RUB
- Our recommendation is to use a gentle facial cleanser to clean the face during healing time
- DO NOT PICK, PEEL or SCRATCH the area. If done so you risk scarring and infection. Some itching is normal. In order for the area to heel as evenly as possible, the area needs to flake on its own.
- Ice pack with clean barrier may be placed on area to relieve if experiencing swelling
- Attend your scheduled touch-up appointment as advised by your artist.
Following these pre-care and post-care instructions will help optimize your results and ensure a smooth recovery. If you have any concerns or questions, contact your artist for guidance.
Long Term Care
- It is important to protect your investment with a good sunscreen. Sun exposure/ tanning will prematurely cause fading of color.
- If you receive chemical peels, microdermabrasion or any facial treatments please inform your practitioner of your permanent Cosmetics.
- Please inform your doctor of your Permanent Cosmetics if you are scheduled for an MRI scan.
- Color fading is normal as your skin cells shed often, so it is advisable to refresh your color as you feel you may need.