While permanent makeup can be a convenient and time-saving solution for many, sometimes the initial color, shape or technique is not what you desire or has faded over time. This is where our color correction service becomes invaluable. We specialize in helping individuals who have experienced dissatisfaction with the color of their permanent makeup treatments. Whether you've had a previous procedure that didn't meet your expectations or you simply want to refresh and enhance your existing permanent makeup, we have years of expertise and have been trusted by many to correct unflattering colors such as Ash /pink/green/blue hues or any color that you are not satisfied with.
By choosing our color correction service, you can regain confidence in your appearance and enjoy the benefits of tailored permanent makeup suited to you. Our goal is to help you achieve natural-looking results that enhance your features and complement your unique beauty. With our expertise, personalized approach, and dedication to client satisfaction, you can trust us to deliver exceptional color corrections for your permanent makeup as we have seen it all and have been trusted for over a decade in this field.
PRE & POST CARE
PRE & POST CARE
Pre/Post Procedure Information, Advice & Care.
Permanent , Semi-Permanent & Medical micropigmentation are all procedures that normally require multiple sessions. All enhancements are considered multi session treatments. They are low maintenance vs no maintenance. For best results, clients are required to return for one retouch treatment within the 90 days of initial treatment. An initial application is incomplete until a follow-up appointment is complete which must be scheduled approximately 6 to 12 weeks after your initial appointment. Most treatments include the first retouch unless indicated otherwise.
WHILE YOUR SKIN HEALS, BE PREPARED FOR THE COLOR INTENSITY OF YOUR PROCEDURE TO BE SIGNIFICANTLY LARGER, SHARPER, BRIGHTER, OR DARKER than what is expected for the final outcome. This is a normal and expected result of the application and healing process. The healing process may take up to 10 days visibly and up to 6 weeks underneath the outer layer of skin. The entire healing process takes 6 weeks, again depending on the skin. Since delicate skin or sensitive areas may swell slightly or redden, it may be best not to make social plans the day following any procedure.
Pre-Care Instructions All Treatments:
- Avoid alcohol and caffeine 24 hours before your appointment.
- Do not take blood-thinning medications or supplements.
- Discontinue use of Retin-A or retinol products 10 days prior.
- Avoid intense sun exposure and tanning beds for at least one week.
- Do not wax, tweeze, or tint the area being treated for one week before or after the procedure.
- Arrive with clean skin, free from makeup, oils, and lotions on day of treatment.
- Since delicate skin or sensitive areas may be swollen or red in tone, it is advised not to make social plans for the same day.
- Please bring your everyday makeup pencils, lip colors, eyebrow shadows if these shades are what you would like to be mimicked.
- Advise your technician if you have taken aspirin, Ibuprofen or Coumadin within two days of treatment.
- Do not discontinue any medication before consulting your doctor
- An allergy patch is can be performed at consultation upon request.
- If your skin is freshly tanned or sunburned near the treated area, it is advised to wait until skin is back to its normal state before a treatment
- If you are prone to sensitivity pre, post or during your menstrual cycle, please book your treatment accordingly as we want you to be comfortable during procedure.
- If you are being treated for a serious medical condition, you must inform us. Although it may be okay to proceed with a treatment, in some cases we may need a Physician release form filled out before proceeding.
- If you have BOTOX or FILLER treatments, have the treatments done 3 weeks prior or 1 month after a session of cosmetic tattooing. ( This is if these injections are within the same area )
PRE & POST EYELINER:
- Do not wear your contact lenses during or immediately after treatment, . Remember to bring your glasses. You may resume wearing your contact lenses as soon as your eyes return to their pretreated condition.
- Do not use growth stimulants such as Latisse®, Rapid Lash®, or Revita Lash® or any lash growth/serum's one week before. You should only continue once you have completed all sessions with your artist.
- If you have eyelash extensions, please remove them prior to treatment.
- Any eyelash tinting or eyelash perming should be carried out no sooner than 1 one week before or once you have completed all sessions with your artist.
- You may have some swelling, we have ice packs on hand and you may apply during your healing.
- If you are driving yourself home please bring sunglasses as you eyes may be sensitive to light.
- It is not uncommon to lose up to 50% of the color on the first application
To achieve the best results please follow :
In many cases some unevenness of color is be expected. This why a retouch appointment is important and may need another retouch. Everyone heals differently. Remember, the color will be stronger & sharper initially. This will lighten and soften significantly after the healing process. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us.
You may experience the following for 72 hours
- Flaking/scabbing ( looks like dry skin)
- Swelling and redness
- Dryness and itchiness in the treatment area is normal
- Keep the area dry & clean for at least 10 days.
Always wash your hands before applying aftercare balm.
Apply a thin layer of healing balm 24 hours after, 2 times daily. unless advised otherwise by your artist. Continue as needed.
- Keep your hair and pet hair away from treated area to prevent infection
- To prevent cross contamination use a new cotton swab each application of healing balm and change your pillowcase during healing time.
- No makeup on the treated area for one week
- Do not expose area to direct sun, tanning beds, Jacuzzis, saunas, salt water, chlorinated pools, hot water, direct shower spray, skin ointment or creams other than ointment advised and for a minimum of one week.
- Always pat the area. Do NOT RUB
- Our recommendation is to use a gentle facial cleanser to clean the face during healing time
- DO NOT PICK, PEEL or SCRATCH the area. If done so you risk scarring and infection. Some itching is normal. In order for the area to heel as evenly as possible, the area needs to flake on its own.
- Ice pack with clean barrier may be placed on area to relieve if experiencing swelling
- Attend your scheduled touch-up appointment as advised by your artist.
Following these pre-care and post-care instructions will help optimize your results and ensure a smooth recovery. If you have any concerns or questions, contact your artist for guidance.
Long Term Care
- It is important to protect your investment with a good sunscreen. Sun exposure/ tanning will prematurely cause fading of color.
- If you receive chemical peels, microdermabrasion or any facial treatments please inform your practitioner of your permanent Cosmetics.
- Please inform your doctor of your Permanent Cosmetics if you are scheduled for an MRI scan.
- Color fading is normal as your skin cells shed often, so it is advisable to refresh your color as you feel you may need.